Corona 2nd year, 19th day at home

Corona 2nd year, 19th day at home:

Status 1: Accept that something is free, it will never satisfy you the way you pay for it.

Status 2: When I was 30 years old, I understood that freedom of speech and communication are two completely different things.  When we have freedom of speech, we have the right to freely express our views and opinions without retaliation, “censorship” or punishment.  However, when imparting information or knowledge, only speak what is true to your expertise or your knowledge.

I have a rule on social media, will stop following KOLs talk nonsense things without expertise or knowledge, with the belief that each person is good at a job and talk about your profession or your knowledge.

Status 3: Sometimes I avoid arguments or quarrels because I don't want to say bad things in anger.  But the more I dodge, the worse the problem gets. 

Status 4: I know I'm not a good husband or a good father but I always think and do what's best for my family.  But sometime, I felt frustrated with myself and the critics around me.  The overall is good but the details are not, maybe I think everything is simple, or people think everything is complicated.

Status 5: In a white picture there are some black stains, what makes people talk about it is always the black stains that forget that it is white overall. The opinion of the majority is always negative like that.

Status 6: Hopefully later, when my son is an adult, he will find what he loves and live the life he wants.  When I become a father, I hope he is always happy with the choices he makes.

Status 7: I always wait for a good night's sleep, without thinking, without dreaming, simply sleeping and then waking up.

02.08.2021
Lâm Mắt Kiếng

Nhận xét